Learning the Ropes of NYC

Living in Manhattan is very busy and I'm discovering more and more every day that I never have enough time to do even the simplest things. Therefore, I've recently adopted a couple of city tricks to keep my life running smoothly.

#1 Outsource Laundry. It's just way too complicated to drag it up and down 4 flights of stairs, not to mention all the way to a laundromat, wait for it to get it done, fold it, come back and put it all away. That could take all day! I've found outsourcing laundry a great way to give me time to do things that are more important.

#2 Online Groceries. Again, dragging groceries all over the city is time consuming, annoying and a hassle, especially when you have to go often because you are limited to how many groceries you can actually carry. Online grocery shopping has been a life saver for me. With a couple clicks I can have my saved grocery list items sent to my house within a few hours, all without leaving my desk! Also it allows other people to log on and order me groceries (ehmm mmm thanks mom, dad and big sister!)