SNEAK PEEK: Sexiest Man Alive 2010

He's beefy (and proud of it!), he invented "the shirt plate" and his eight-pack abs have caused millions to swoon. But what makes this year's Sexiest Man honoree so very special? Perhaps it's his hilarious sense of humor. Devilishly good looks, funny as hell, this hottie gets my vote for Sexiest Man Alive 2010. 

More reasons to love him:

"If eatin' hot dogs is wrong...I don't wanna be right."

"I need some kind of a cake and a nap"

"Salsa dancing? That's got 'split my pants' written all over it!"

"Woe, I didn't just shave the Mets symbol in my chest for you, ok?..... it's for everybody"

"My name might as well be Fatty McButterpants"

"Try and keep it together here, and know that I'm not mad at you - I'm mad at the situation. We're out of Cocoa Puffs."
 
"Shuttieeee"