Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


I'm usually not one to keep up with the latest Hollywood drama but BOY has Mr. Sheen demonstrated the sheer power of social media over the past few weeks. A cool one million followers in his first 25 hours on Twitter and an even cooler three million after after only a week? Plus live webinars? Now that's what I call social media #winning! Despite the fact that he's one sloppy bucket of madness, I couldn't be more proud.

With a population thriving on Hollywood drama and social media (just admit it!!) it's pretty easy to see who's driving the crazy train at full throttle these days. Inspired by all this "March Madness" going on, I decided to do a little bracket of my own.

Here's who's made the cut into the Final Four of my Celebrity March Madness Bracket.

1st place Charlie Sheen (278,000,000)
2nd place Lindsay Lohan (40,100,000)
3rd place Mel Gibson (20,100,000)
4th place Nic Cage (1,130,000)

Can Nic Cage pull ahead? Will Lindsay continue to battle her way for worst place? Stay tuned to find out!

*Picks were chosen carefully based on the number of returned Google search results.