16 Quotes to Live By

1. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.-Mother Teresa
2. Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me. -Michael Scott 
3. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller
4. Don't ask me who influenced me. A lion is made of all the lambs he's digested, and I've been reading all my life. - Giorgos Seferis 
5. Do things everyday that scare the living shit out of you. -me
6. Take the risk, forget the fall, if it's what you want, it's worth it all. 
7. Whatever you do, don't be bored! 
8. The best way to cheer yourself up is by cheering up others. 
9. Whether you think you can, or you cannot, you are right.
10. Quit the wrong stuff. Stick with the right stuff. Have the guts to do one or the other.- Seth Godin
11. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
12. Give everyday the chance to be the most beautiful day of your life.
-Mark Twain 
 
13. You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights. -Dr. Seuss  
14. All you need is Love- The Beatles 
15. Fuoco nelle vene - The Italians (Live Life with Passion!) 
16. la vita e bella - The French (Life is Beautiful)