Aaaand I'm back!


Hi pretties, I'm back! Well, sort of. I've actually been without a computer for a few months (GASP!!) so you'll have to excuse me for being a little MIA . I thought I'd die without my computer, but nope here I am!

Here are some nuggets of wisdom I've discovered while being away...

1. The Netflix iPhone app is next to Godliness. Basically saved my life. Amen to that!
2. Zaarly, a real time market place. Genius. Sorry Craigslist & Ebay, you're toast.
3. Just because you go to Miami doesn't mean you'll get a tan. #overcast #gah
4. Jason Mraz can sing opera, and beautifully. Who knew?
5. Hot yoga is addicting. And really sweaty. Try it.
6. Someone please invent a way to keep track of passwords. Resetting from an iPhone is NOT fun.
7. 25 doesn't really feel that different than 24.
8. It's entirely possible for me to not leave Murray Hill for 2 weeks straight and be ok with it.
9. NYC is filled with intelligent, motivated and inspiring people.
10. Waking up early makes all the difference.

OK, that's all for now. Over and out.