Passing time on the train...

The train is a great place to turn down time into productive time. Instead of listening to music, day dreaming or sleeping, why not pick up a book and start learning? If you calculate all the time you spend waiting for the train, being on the train and making transfers it really adds up. If you're feeling like there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything you need to do well start utilizing your time on the train! Recently I've been sure to always have a book with me. On the list now is Entrepreneurship for Dummies. I've come up with at least 10 business ideas this week just from reading on the train, my poor roommates will never hear the end of it. I recommend using your daily commute to read or be productive in some way rather then have it be time wasted. Happy commuting!